www.sparxxrx.com
Blue Paradise DR adult sex vacations
www.sparxxrx.com
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 582 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8720

    Eros Link Not working

    Wasn't sure how to report but you're probably missing out on click through $.

  2. #8719

    Smoking

    Why do all the younger ones smoke. It's disgusting, even if they don't smoke during the session you still end up reeking like smoke and then your car stinks for a week. It's nasty, it's gross, you smell like shit.

    Now if anyone can point me in the direction of an under 25 between the Dayton Mall and Sharonville that doesn't smoke at all I'd be much obliged. Stay safe and enjoy, DS.

  3. #8718
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvnLivn  [View Original Post]
    I know you're going to get a million responses to this post and mine will be delayed a bit because of non-senior status but here it is anyway. You don't need credit to get a good phone and service. I got an iPhone 6 at ATT store for $300. I'm on a prepaid GoPhone plan for around $43/ month. Unlimited text & voice. Data speed slows to a crawl after 6 Gb but I've never used that much. I use a credit card to auto refill which saves $5/ month and it's convenient but you can pay cash or buy refill cards. They did ask for name and address when I set it up but no SSN. I could've given them any name to put on the account. Just my two cents.

    And stay safe, so you can take care of that "sneaky little gnome".

    LuvnLivn.
    I bought a dual sim phone for cash.

    I went to Cricket and paid cash for a SIM card. He asked for my info. Didn't ask for I'd for SIM #1.

    I went to MetroPCS and paid cash for a SIM card. She asked for my info. Didn't ask for an I'd for SIM #2.

    I go into a different Cricket and MetroPCS each month and pay $100 ish every month.

    I don't turn it on at my house. Mind you, I live by myself.

    Personal OpSec dictates that I take a different route to work every day. I will turn my phone on during my route to work and let Google Auto read my text messages to me on my way to work. If needed, I will reply then.

  4. #8717
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 9

    Kisses for the advice

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonSteve  [View Original Post]
    If I can be of more help let me know, I'm not a Phone expert but I did research it a bit when I wanted a solid modestly priced new phone. And put a check by my name if you're ever on this side of the bridge.
    Deal! I'll take you up on both offers. I was hoping to go over there this weekend, but well, I suck at planning.

    LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvnLivn  [View Original Post]
    I know you're going to get a million responses to this post and mine will be delayed a bit because of non-senior status but here it is anyway. You don't need credit to get a good phone and service. I got an iPhone 6 at ATT store for $300. I'm on a prepaid GoPhone plan for around $43/ month. Unlimited text & voice. Data speed slows to a crawl after 6 Gb but I've never used that much. I use a credit card to auto refill which saves $5/ month and it's convenient but you can pay cash or buy refill cards. They did ask for name and address when I set it up but no SSN. I could've given them any name to put on the account. Just my two cents.

    And stay safe, so you can take care of that "sneaky little gnome".

    LuvnLivn.
    Haha thank you guys! That actually is solid advice. I'll be looking into both of those options in the next few days. I'm just picky when it comes to buying new phones, I used to have a galaxy note 4, so in my head if I'm buying a new phone and plan, I want all the same features. And then some.

  5. #8716
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvnLivn  [View Original Post]
    Might already have. She told me she is moving soon. End of month I think.

    LuvnLivn.
    She is. Had lunch (yep - just lunch) with her and her roomie a few days ago. She showed me pics of the house. Nice quiet neighborhood. Mentioned she's exhausted and is thinking of just going with SA.

  6. #8715

    Another case of computers taking jobs.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Does want you want when you want and doesn't say no.

    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...ntos-go-global
    Did a little math. This could pay for itself in just a few short months, or weeks, or even days for some mongers. Plus no drama, no Aunt Flo, no c&d or crickets, no traffic (cars OR mongers). And no BP, Craigslist, or USASG. The possibilities are endless!

    Just kidding ladies. If it were less challenging it would be less fun!

    LuvnLivn.

  7. #8714
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGoer  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with the other guy who posted about this post. First off, this is legit and diy is offered, but I'm pretty sure that unless the person performing the massage is doing the jerking, it is legal. I've been there before and they got rid of the girl who was willing to do extras for money. That was probably 6 months ago or so, so no need for an investigation.
    SJ's post sounds plausible to me. Setting up cameras across the street to photograph people going in and out is pretty common for a LE investigation I think. I seriously doubt they would put cameras in the rooms though. That seems like a major violation of privacy for those who get only a massage- probably the majority of those who visit. SS.

  8. #8713

    Sex Robots

    Does want you want when you want and doesn't say no.

    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...ntos-go-global

  9. #8712

    Credit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassie92  [View Original Post]
    I'm aware that I need a new phone, which I am eventually going to think about (Hey, YOU buy me a brand new phone with my credit, and see how well that works). I'm picky when it comes to buying those things.
    I know you're going to get a million responses to this post and mine will be delayed a bit because of non-senior status but here it is anyway. You don't need credit to get a good phone and service. I got an iPhone 6 at ATT store for $300. I'm on a prepaid GoPhone plan for around $43/ month. Unlimited text & voice. Data speed slows to a crawl after 6 Gb but I've never used that much. I use a credit card to auto refill which saves $5/ month and it's convenient but you can pay cash or buy refill cards. They did ask for name and address when I set it up but no SSN. I could've given them any name to put on the account. Just my two cents.

    And stay safe, so you can take care of that "sneaky little gnome".

    LuvnLivn.

  10. #8711

    Phone Gnomes. Got to luv 'them

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassie92  [View Original Post]
    It has come up before (many, many, many times) that I'm hard to get a hold of. I'm not used to people looking for me, as much as I am then trying to run and hide. LOL.

    First; I would like to apologize to those who have sent me texts and pms, that I still have not responded to. Or have gone MIA during a discussion.

    I would love to say that it's all part of my sexual allure and that I have a master plan, unfortunately that is not the case. Truth is; I have no fucking idea what I'm doing or what's going on half the time. Hahaha I'm Slowly getting a better grip on responding back in a orderly manner, but it's rough. Especially when you have a sneaky little gnome that hides and plays with your phone when you are distracted. (5 year olds are incredibly cunning).
    In conclusion to this long rant; I am aware of the technical issues, please stay patient while I figure out a nice system.

    Also: DON'T GIVE UP. I bet we will become good friends. Maybe. Eventually.

    Much love, and many face kicks.

    Cassie.
    LOL Poor Cassie, at least you are letting us know.

    Be Safe, Stay Safe.

    GB.

  11. #8710

    Questionable

    I have to agree with the other guy who posted about this post. First off, this is legit and diy is offered, but I'm pretty sure that unless the person performing the massage is doing the jerking, it is legal. I've been there before and they got rid of the girl who was willing to do extras for money. That was probably 6 months ago or so, so no need for an investigation.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockMyCock  [View Original Post]
    I think your Bro in law is pulling your legs to try and get you to quick. First off, my roomate works for Blue Ash police. I flat out asked him, there is no website that has current investigations. There is a police database that's only accessed at the stations that can show current / ongoing investigations but it's not like anyone can just look those up. Second, Relax Massage is listed as "legit" and I don't know anyone who's left "Happy". Just heard some complaints about "DIY" from which no one does. I've been there 3-4 times. I"ve never been offered anything, just got some really great massages. Third, there is no way the police could set up a camera across the street. It would NEVER hold up in a court of law. First up, they have a range from which they are accurate, second, you'd have to constantly deal with a super busy street and untold unknown factors. Third, so what if they took your pic / license. Unless they catch you in the actual act of paying for something, it's not a crime. They can try scare tactics, all you have to say is "Lawyer" and nothing else. "Anything you say can and WILL be used against you in a court of law, but never for you. " The only place that would even work for a camera would be the tree directly across from the place. So many birds would be on it in a heartbeat. Also don't park in there parking lot. Just park some where else and walk over. Park around the corner or at starbucks. The cops just can't "Take your car and phone " to keep it. The supreme court is about to rule on that illegal practice. All you have to do is leave your phone in your car and park some where else. They aren't going to go looking for your vehicle haha If you see a bunch of "White vans" with no windows, GO ELSEWHERE. It's not hard to spot a bunch of cops. If you walk in and the are acting really nervous, just get a legit massage, turn down everything and leave. Search the room for camera's and bugs. They aren't large rooms and if you suddenly notice a new "lamp" but cautious. Or just go straight up to it and look. Everyone should know what a mic / camera lens looks like. Check the couch and under the table. Any wires you see are 100% bugged. They'd have to put a camera in there to really bust you because audio is not enough evidence to convict in a court of law. Example if I have a really bad knot in my back and I moan when she presses on the area, that is a not an admission to a sexual act. Unless she says "you want HE?" and you say "Yes please" then you are in trouble. Say NOTHING. The few times I have left a AMP with HE it was always unspoken and super quiet.

    Just be careful. IF they don't find anything in 3 weeks, and I doubt they will the investigation is thrown out. Also long as the girls aren't dumb, everything should be fine. Might be slow for a while but that's business. Plus it's been open for what? At least 2 years and nothing?

  12. #8709
    Quote Originally Posted by RockMyCock  [View Original Post]
    I think your Bro in law is pulling your legs to try and get you to quick. First off, my roomate works for Blue Ash police. I flat out asked him, there is no website that has current investigations. There is a police database that's only accessed at the stations that can show current / ongoing investigations but it's not like anyone can just look those up. Second, Relax Massage is listed as "legit" and I don't know anyone who's left "Happy". Just heard some complaints about "DIY" from which no one does. I've been there 3-4 times. I"ve never been offered anything, just got some really great massages. Third, there is no way the police could set up a camera across the street. It would NEVER hold up in a court of law. First up, they have a range from which they are accurate, second, you'd have to constantly deal with a super busy street and untold unknown factors. Third, so what if they took your pic / license. Unless they catch you in the actual act of paying for something, it's not a crime. They can try scare tactics, all you have to say is "Lawyer" and nothing else. "Anything you say can and WILL be used against you in a court of law, but never for you. " The only place that would even work for a camera would be the tree directly across from the place. So many birds would be on it in a heartbeat. Also don't park in there parking lot. Just park some where else and walk over. Park around the corner or at starbucks. The cops just can't "Take your car and phone " to keep it. The supreme court is about to rule on that illegal practice. All you have to do is leave your phone in your car and park some where else. They aren't going to go looking for your vehicle haha If you see a bunch of "White vans" with no windows, GO ELSEWHERE. It's not hard to spot a bunch of cops. If you walk in and the are acting really nervous, just get a legit massage, turn down everything and leave. Search the room for camera's and bugs. They aren't large rooms and if you suddenly notice a new "lamp" but cautious. Or just go straight up to it and look. Everyone should know what a mic / camera lens looks like. Check the couch and under the table. Any wires you see are 100% bugged. They'd have to put a camera in there to really bust you because audio is not enough evidence to convict in a court of law. Example if I have a really bad knot in my back and I moan when she presses on the area, that is a not an admission to a sexual act. Unless she says "you want HE?" and you say "Yes please" then you are in trouble. Say NOTHING. The few times I have left a AMP with HE it was always unspoken and super quiet.

    Just be careful. IF they don't find anything in 3 weeks, and I doubt they will the investigation is thrown out. Also long as the girls aren't dumb, everything should be fine. Might be slow for a while but that's business. Plus it's been open for what? At least 2 years and nothing?
    All very valid sounding arguments until you dig a little deeper. My B-I-L wasn't just trying to get me to quit, he vetted my second choice immediately after checking Relax. And my B_I_L is not just anyone but I am not going to say anything else about him for his protection.

    You said that Relax is listed as Legit? Where can I find this listing as to whether an AMP is legit or not? It would save some research time and money to be able to find out who isn't legit and just go there. And if all that you have heard about Relax is a DIY, you haven't been reading the forum. While not all of the posts on this forum are true, there are either a lot of liars or. And besides, if the girl provides any stimulation at all during a DIY, even if it is just letting the customer rub her legs or giving the customer a view of her breasts or nether regions while he is servicing himself, it is still considered prostitution the way that the code is written.

    As for the camera in Keystone Plaza, you obviously haven't been keeping abreast of the advances in visual technology over the past decade. And yes, these photos and videos are not anything that would get a guy arrested but they do establish his presence at this location at a given time if his defense is that he was never there. And you can park wherever you want or have a friend drop you off or take public transportation, you still have to physically enter the building and they are photographing that as well as when yo leave and the amount of time you have been in there. I don't know what the time thing is all about but I remember it from the details.

    As far as bugs go, have you been in those rooms? There are all kinds of places to hide a bug. It would take a good bit of time to find a bug, even in a room that is uncluttered. And seriously, how many guys really take enough time in a darkened room to notice if a lamp is new or if there are any decorations that weren't there the last time he was there. And if this is your first visit, how are you going to know? Also mics and cameras can be disguised as anything. There are cameras and mics that are made to look like lamps, smoke detectors, burglar alarm sensors and panels, books, pillows, wall outlets, cell phone chargers, and countless other things. There are even low light pinhole cameras that can be hidden behind a anywhere. And although the only remote surveillance in the rooms that I remember listed was acoustic but there may have been video. I was getting pretty pissed at the time because I hate stings, especially if they are using the poor girls a pawns in the whole thing.

    The Supreme Court has already ruled on the Criminal and Civil Forfeiture laws and their ruling only protects assets under $15,000. And US Attorney Jeff Sessions has pushed that down even further. But the bottom line is, even if you don't get convicted, do you really want to risk an arrest for soliciting a prostitute? It would really ruin your day to get out of jail just to get home and find all of the locks have been changed and that the wife has filed for divorce, cleaned out the bank account, filed for custody of any children, and got a restraining order against you. Then when you get to work, you find out you have been fired or are allowed to resign because your visit to an AMP does not conform to the corporate image of your employer. And there are a myriad of other problems because LE, with the help of the media, always publicize the names and hometowns, and in some cases, photos of people arrested in a prostitution sting, whether they are convicted or not. So you are left with no assets, no family, no job, and a ton of legal bills.

  13. #8708
    I recently picked one of these up. It will do everything you want it to do and does it well. Works with any carrier and you can simply just swap in your current sim card. I've had mine for 4 ,omths now and have no complaints.

    https://www.amazon.com/Moto-Play-4th...01J88GV0C?th=1

    Or if you want one a little nicer (newer version, more storage and memory).

    https://www.amazon.com/Moto-Plus-5th...g5%2Bplus&th=1

    If I can be of more help let me know, I'm not a Phone expert but I did research it a bit when I wanted a solid modestly priced new phone. And put a check by my name if you're ever on this side of the bridge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassie92  [View Original Post]
    It has come up before (many, many, many times) that I'm hard to get a hold of. I'm not used to people looking for me, as much as I am then trying to run and hide. LOL.

    First; I would like to apologize to those who have sent me texts and pms, that I still have not responded to. Or have gone MIA during a discussion.

    I would love to say that it's all part of my sexual allure and that I have a master plan, unfortunately that is not the case. Truth is; I have no fucking idea what I'm doing or what's going on half the time. Hahaha I'm Slowly getting a better grip on responding back in a orderly manner, but it's rough. Especially when you have a sneaky little gnome that hides and plays with your phone when you are distracted. (5 year olds are incredibly cunning).

    Also added to list of excuses; my phone is a piece of shit, and the crappy app I use to text isn't so helpful either. I can't answer phone calls most the time, and It also cuts out on both ends almost evey two.

    As annoying as those problems are, a majority of what screws communication up is me. I'm not use to being this popular, and it's hard to keep up with when I post on two sites. I am probably going to go USASG exclusive though, so that might help a little. I'm aware that I need a new phone, which I am eventually going to think about (Hey, YOU buy me a brand new phone with my credit, and see how well that works). I'm picky when it comes to buying those things.

    It's also important to note that if I haven't viewed a message or returned a phone call within 3 hrs, It doesn't get a response. Not because I want to ignore anybody, but because I care about the safety of my married gents, and myself. I have no way of knowing who's going to have a crazy 'ole lady, and I prefer not to chance it.

    In conclusion to this long rant; I am aware of the technical issues, please stay patient while I figure out a nice system.

    Also: DON'T GIVE UP. I bet we will become good friends. Maybe. Eventually.

    Much love, and many face kicks.

    Cassie.

  14. #8707
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 9

    I came, I saw, I sucked, I want a nap.

    It has come up before (many, many, many times) that I'm hard to get a hold of. I'm not used to people looking for me, as much as I am then trying to run and hide. LOL.

    First; I would like to apologize to those who have sent me texts and pms, that I still have not responded to. Or have gone MIA during a discussion.

    I would love to say that it's all part of my sexual allure and that I have a master plan, unfortunately that is not the case. Truth is; I have no fucking idea what I'm doing or what's going on half the time. Hahaha I'm Slowly getting a better grip on responding back in a orderly manner, but it's rough. Especially when you have a sneaky little gnome that hides and plays with your phone when you are distracted. (5 year olds are incredibly cunning).

    Also added to list of excuses; my phone is a piece of shit, and the crappy app I use to text isn't so helpful either. I can't answer phone calls most the time, and It also cuts out on both ends almost evey two.

    As annoying as those problems are, a majority of what screws communication up is me. I'm not use to being this popular, and it's hard to keep up with when I post on two sites. I am probably going to go USASG exclusive though, so that might help a little. I'm aware that I need a new phone, which I am eventually going to think about (Hey, YOU buy me a brand new phone with my credit, and see how well that works). I'm picky when it comes to buying those things.

    It's also important to note that if I haven't viewed a message or returned a phone call within 3 hrs, It doesn't get a response. Not because I want to ignore anybody, but because I care about the safety of my married gents, and myself. I have no way of knowing who's going to have a crazy 'ole lady, and I prefer not to chance it.

    In conclusion to this long rant; I am aware of the technical issues, please stay patient while I figure out a nice system.

    Also: DON'T GIVE UP. I bet we will become good friends. Maybe. Eventually.

    Much love, and many face kicks.

    Cassie.

  15. #8706

    Relax Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by StripJunkie  [View Original Post]
    My brother in law is a higher ranking local LEO. He knows that I occasionally indulge in the hobby, and while he does not approve, he knows that I am not going to change. So he and I have a deal. Since me running afoul of the law could have negative consequences for him, he has asked me not to play in his jurisdiction. He has also asked me to be very careful when I do play, and to help me, he provides me with information of investigations going on so that I can steer clear of the establishments being investigated. He has the credentials to access a LE only website that contains the Interdepartmental Ongoing Investigation Database which is used by the different LE organizations in the area to prevent wasteful parallel investigations from taking place.

    I had mentioned to him that I intended to try out Relax Massage on Kenwood Rd because of several good reviews that it had on here. He looked it up on his work laptop and said that they were under investigation for prostitution. It said that the investigation was still in its preliminary stages and had been going on for three weeks with another nine weeks before a more in depth investigation might be started, depending upon the results of the preliminary investigation. He drilled down a level on the database and it gave some particulars about the investigation, such as a camera somewhere in Keystone Plaza taking license plate photos of cars entering the parking lot, taking photos of patrons entering and leaving the establishment and the amount of time that they were there. It also stated that they had three undercover officers going in as regular patrons to build trust with the girls. Imagine getting paid to get a massage and attempt to get a HE. I need that kind of job.

    But then I saw something that really made me mad. I really don't care if a AMP gets busted because three will pop up to takes its place. But what Blue Ash police and the Hamilton County Sheriff intend to do is if they get the evidence that they need is to make a really quiet takedown of this AMP and then operate a sting operation for about a week. And to make it even more nefarious, rather than staff it with new ladies, they will offer really attractive plea deals to the girls working there in exchange for their cooperation by continuing to work there. However the rooms will be acoustically bugged and officers will be there, listening and ready to pounce if the customer says the wrong thing. What makes matters worse is that one of the reasons listed for holding a sting at this location is that they would initiate property forfeiture on all the guys that they arrest and that the parking lot tends to have at least one high end vehicle in it at all times. They even noted that there are frequent visits from a black Mercedes SUV and visits by a Maserati Sedan. It appears that Blue Ash wants to go into the luxury used car business. Or maybe they can use them for stakeouts. Who is going to notice a couple of guys sitting in a Maserati near a crack house?

    Anyway, I normally don't post warnings but this one really gets my blood boiling because all it looks like is shutting down an AMP with a money grab added on. If you are going to patronize this AMP, you might want to use your wife's car or go out and buy a $1000 beater to use for visiting this AMP. And erase you history on your phone if you search Backpage, Massage and / or call for an appointment. Once you use your phone to do something illegal, it becomes a criminal tool in the eyes of LE and that is another whole can of worms.
    I think your Bro in law is pulling your legs to try and get you to quick. First off, my roomate works for Blue Ash police. I flat out asked him, there is no website that has current investigations. There is a police database that's only accessed at the stations that can show current / ongoing investigations but it's not like anyone can just look those up. Second, Relax Massage is listed as "legit" and I don't know anyone who's left "Happy". Just heard some complaints about "DIY" from which no one does. I've been there 3-4 times. I"ve never been offered anything, just got some really great massages. Third, there is no way the police could set up a camera across the street. It would NEVER hold up in a court of law. First up, they have a range from which they are accurate, second, you'd have to constantly deal with a super busy street and untold unknown factors. Third, so what if they took your pic / license. Unless they catch you in the actual act of paying for something, it's not a crime. They can try scare tactics, all you have to say is "Lawyer" and nothing else. "Anything you say can and WILL be used against you in a court of law, but never for you. " The only place that would even work for a camera would be the tree directly across from the place. So many birds would be on it in a heartbeat. Also don't park in there parking lot. Just park some where else and walk over. Park around the corner or at starbucks. The cops just can't "Take your car and phone " to keep it. The supreme court is about to rule on that illegal practice. All you have to do is leave your phone in your car and park some where else. They aren't going to go looking for your vehicle haha If you see a bunch of "White vans" with no windows, GO ELSEWHERE. It's not hard to spot a bunch of cops. If you walk in and the are acting really nervous, just get a legit massage, turn down everything and leave. Search the room for camera's and bugs. They aren't large rooms and if you suddenly notice a new "lamp" but cautious. Or just go straight up to it and look. Everyone should know what a mic / camera lens looks like. Check the couch and under the table. Any wires you see are 100% bugged. They'd have to put a camera in there to really bust you because audio is not enough evidence to convict in a court of law. Example if I have a really bad knot in my back and I moan when she presses on the area, that is a not an admission to a sexual act. Unless she says "you want HE?" and you say "Yes please" then you are in trouble. Say NOTHING. The few times I have left a AMP with HE it was always unspoken and super quiet.

    Just be careful. IF they don't find anything in 3 weeks, and I doubt they will the investigation is thrown out. Also long as the girls aren't dumb, everything should be fine. Might be slow for a while but that's business. Plus it's been open for what? At least 2 years and nothing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape