Minted Baby
wildpeachvacation

Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 974 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Literal2

Deceived

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog2016  [View Original Post]
    RVA brothers,

This cutie was once on my SA to-do list when she lived in VB, she's since moved to RVA and I never had the opportunity. She's recently hmu asking if I could help and I just don't get up that way often. Thus, I wanted to ensure y'all had the chance to help her out. Mid 20's, no restrictions. Not sure of your financial obligations but she's super cool to talk with. If you're interested PM me and I'll put you in contact with her.

All I ask is you have some forum credibility and please dont hmu if you dont contribute to the sharing of information in here.

Thanks,
    Salty.
    Salty, you've been hoodwinked. This is Pam of "Pam and Maddy" fame; she is from Richmond and has been in the game (and chasing the dragon) in the area for years. Early to mid 2017 they were working out of a crappy house in Midlo, lately she has been hosting (solo I think) at her BFs house in the East End. Her reviews have been very YMMV but she is a straight up pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutmax  [View Original Post]
    I agree with your thought that this is over thinking. I'd also mention that if you act like this it is easy to come across desperate. Desperation will either scare girls off, or in some cases cause them to use the desperation as a means to take advantage of an SD. I'm not saying the OP is desperate, but is dangerously close to looking like it.

It's been said on this thread many times before, but it is best to use the "abundance theory". Always behave, even if it's not true, that you have an abundant number of options. Women will find that more attractive. You will be seen as less likely to get attached, bring drama or come across like a stalker.

Best luck searching.
    Dude, about 75% of the people seeking advice on here can be answered with "just stop being so fucking thirsty and desperate". Any pro / semi-pro girl on SA will feed off guy's desperation and use it to bleed them dry.

I agree with your thought that this is over thinking. I'd also mention that if you act like this it is easy to come across desperate. Desperation will either scare girls off, or in some cases cause them to use the desperation as a means to take advantage of an SD. I'm not saying the OP is desperate, but is dangerously close to looking like it.

It's been said on this thread many times before, but it is best to use the "abundance theory". Always behave, even if it's not true, that you have an abundant number of options. Women will find that more attractive. You will be seen as less likely to get attached, bring drama or come across like a stalker.

Best luck searching.

Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    I dunno, hard to tell what are all of the facts, but I'd say one was over thinking the situation. First one thought a girl was spying on you, now one thinks they are working in packs? Hey, could be. But number one thing is this TRUST YOUR GUT! If you are freaked out about the girl watching you before the date shows up. By all means ASK the date if she had a look out. Then carefully watch her response. Second, might make some sense like OP suggested that all conversation during the M&G should be aimed at getting her into the FC. She balks or has no firm plan of when that will happen. Move on.

For me the described situation would have freaked me out when I first started in the bowl. I was aware of everything around me and suspicious of stuff that was probably innocuous. But with time, one develops some "Spidey Senses" that are more in tune. That said at any level of experience, when the Spidey Senses make one uncomfortable it is time to back off or move on. I have had buddies who try to "manipulate" a girl to their needs / wishes. This isn't a game of Survivor! Most of the time the guys tried playing games with a girl, it ended badly for him! But when things don't seem right, just back off. As OP have said, plenty of fish in the sea.

But the case one described could be where the SB thought about it & got cold feet? Maybe for whatever reason she found some trait she didn't like? The smartest way to say "no thanks" for her, in that situation, is to quote a high number that you won't agree to. That way she never actually turns you down, you turn her down.

So don't over think things, move on, With experience one will learn to adjust and avoid these girls and this kind of thing won't be an issue / bothersome.

Good Luck!

Over Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Apothecary  [View Original Post]
    Bottom line, my conclusion, the person (lets call her Granny) who was texting me was not the one who showed up. My gut feel was right, they work in groups. Perhaps Granny schedules the meets, comes to the M&G place first, clears the air and then as soon as SD comes in, SB is informed and now she can walk in. Since it's been a week, Granny has no idea what arrangements were made with me because I tricked her with a different number and has no recollection of any conversation. I understand she could technically meet with 10 different guys but there's no way one can forget specific details of an hour meeting just a week ago. If it was the same SB, then there's no way someone can blackout on an hour conversation after a week. So I guess this is how new agencies are targeting guys now using SA. There's no cost of maintaining a website, its all free and they have no fear of being called illegal!!
    I dunno, hard to tell what are all of the facts, but I'd say one was over thinking the situation. First one thought a girl was spying on you, now one thinks they are working in packs? Hey, could be. But number one thing is this TRUST YOUR GUT! If you are freaked out about the girl watching you before the date shows up. By all means ASK the date if she had a look out. Then carefully watch her response. Second, might make some sense like OP suggested that all conversation during the M&G should be aimed at getting her into the FC. She balks or has no firm plan of when that will happen. Move on.

For me the described situation would have freaked me out when I first started in the bowl. I was aware of everything around me and suspicious of stuff that was probably innocuous. But with time, one develops some "Spidey Senses" that are more in tune. That said at any level of experience, when the Spidey Senses make one uncomfortable it is time to back off or move on. I have had buddies who try to "manipulate" a girl to their needs / wishes. This isn't a game of Survivor! Most of the time the guys tried playing games with a girl, it ended badly for him! But when things don't seem right, just back off. As OP have said, plenty of fish in the sea.

But the case one described could be where the SB thought about it & got cold feet? Maybe for whatever reason she found some trait she didn't like? The smartest way to say "no thanks" for her, in that situation, is to quote a high number that you won't agree to. That way she never actually turns you down, you turn her down.

So don't over think things, move on, With experience one will learn to adjust and avoid these girls and this kind of thing won't be an issue / bothersome.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by GenXer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with Above_average1? I've seen her profile for a long time and can't even get the time of Day from her. Her few pics she's shown over the years are extremely hot. Just curious. I usually have pretty good angles of approach. But not with her.
    Tell her this: that you've been admiring her for many years and that your life is incomplete without her. That you'll do anything just to get a shred of attention and really, if she gives you a small chance she'll see what a great guy you are and that she's been wrong to ignore you all these years. Tell her you two are meant to be together and that you can make each other very happy. Or you can 'just move on'.

Above Average

Has anyone had any luck with Above_average1? I've seen her profile for a long time and can't even get the time of Day from her. Her few pics she's shown over the years are extremely hot. Just curious. I usually have pretty good angles of approach. But not with her.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog2016  [View Original Post]
    RVA brothers,

This cutie was once on my SA to-do list when she lived in VB, she's since moved to RVA and I never had the opportunity. She's recently hmu asking if I could help and I just don't get up that way often. Thus, I wanted to ensure y'all had the chance to help her out. Mid 20's, no restrictions. Not sure of your financial obligations but she's super cool to talk with. If you're interested PM me and I'll put you in contact with her.

All I ask is you have some forum credibility and please dont hmu if you dont contribute to the sharing of information in here.

Thanks,
    Salty.
    I've looked for this one on SA but haven't been able to find her.

So based on some of your suggestions I reached out to that SB I met for M&G (no allowance was asked / given for M&G) (case#2). Just to test the case again, I used a different number and said we met last week, gave all sorts of details and reminded her who I was. This one tells me oh I can not meet you because you said you could not afford me during our meet. I was like what do you mean, we agreed on everything and we were supposed to meet again this week with allowance. I asked what was the allowance that you asked for and I did not agree with and then she quoted me some high allowance and said you did not agree to that.

In reality in that M&G we never talked about any allowance. In fact during texting before M&G, we had agreed on a set amount that was lower than what she asked now. So then I confronted her with some details of conversation and asked do you remember what we discussed on this and that conversation etc. And not to be surprised that person had no idea what I was talking about.

Bottom line, my conclusion, the person (lets call her Granny) who was texting me was not the one who showed up. My gut feel was right, they work in groups. Perhaps Granny schedules the meets, comes to the M&G place first, clears the air and then as soon as SD comes in, SB is informed and now she can walk in. Since it's been a week, Granny has no idea what arrangements were made with me because I tricked her with a different number and has no recollection of any conversation. I understand she could technically meet with 10 different guys but there's no way one can forget specific details of an hour meeting just a week ago. If it was the same SB, then there's no way someone can blackout on an hour conversation after a week. So I guess this is how new agencies are targeting guys now using SA. There's no cost of maintaining a website, its all free and they have no fear of being called illegal!!

So I am glad I trusted my gut and did not follow up last week itself. Although I am sure if I used the earlier number / SA account to contact, the SB will show up. But I just cannot support these agencies flourishing like that.

I am not sure how I can prove this to SA either so that her account can be disabled.

But I guess learn and live. Be Careful Guys!!
    Another lesson learned. When something doesn't feel right, just move on to the next regardless of how hot she may be. Just too many fish in the sea to get bogged down with one nut case.

UPDATE: Strange

So based on some of your suggestions I reached out to that SB I met for M&G (no allowance was asked / given for M&G) (case#2). Just to test the case again, I used a different number and said we met last week, gave all sorts of details and reminded her who I was. This one tells me oh I can not meet you because you said you could not afford me during our meet. I was like what do you mean, we agreed on everything and we were supposed to meet again this week with allowance. I asked what was the allowance that you asked for and I did not agree with and then she quoted me some high allowance and said you did not agree to that.

In reality in that M&G we never talked about any allowance. In fact during texting before M&G, we had agreed on a set amount that was lower than what she asked now. So then I confronted her with some details of conversation and asked do you remember what we discussed on this and that conversation etc. And not to be surprised that person had no idea what I was talking about.

So I am glad I trusted my gut and did not follow up last week itself. Although I am sure if I used the earlier number / SA account to contact, the SB will show up. But I just cannot support these agencies flourishing like that.

I am not sure how I can prove this to SA either so that her account can be disabled.

But I guess learn and live. Be Careful Guys!!

So guys I never knew this treasure of knowledge existed here about SB / SD. I was trying there as a lone wolf so far. Few successes and few setbacks. But man, you brothers! I am glad I found you all.

I am curious to hear your thoughts on couple of these cases:

1. Now a few handful times it happened that I have been texting with SBs for couple of weeks. We agreed on all logistics, details, place to meet etc. They show you all sorts of pics including the ones you will want to jump in phone itself. When the day comes to meet, suddenly texts are becoming rare to none and then vanished. Not just one SB but multiple SBs and not in the same city occurrence made me feel annoyed. Not sure what the heck went wrong, especially when even the day before everything is sounding perfect. I never go into too details either, I am not into any of those crazy explorations either.

2. Now hear this. !! One time found someone at SA, within couple of texts she quotes me xxx amount to meet, and asked me to text. Red flag me thinking may be a Pro. Not to my surprise, when I asked for pics on texts, she sends me the ones you won't resist. Later through texting seems normal, so I decided to meet in person for a meet and greet. Just to test the water.

But here's the weirdest thing ever, as I walked into that restaurant, I got my eyes on a lady (late 20's, early 30's) sitting there who was looking at me. You know that when someone is keeping an eye on you. While I am talking to the attendant, with my corner eyes I noticed that she said something like "he's here!! " Now I don't know for sure if that was for me or someone else, but I could read her lips saying that. Then in couple minutes this hottie SB shows up to meet me.

In conversation she seems perfectly normal, talks about her plans of life etc. And we seem to have absolutely normal conversation for almost an hour. Meanwhile within 30 minutes in conversation, I noticed that lady met some other lady and after few minutes they both left while I am still talking to this SB.

Since I came back from there, I have this bad feeling of that other lady's look and what she said on phone to someone else. May be I am over thinking here, but it was really strange. This SB has her profile for over a year on SA. After that meeting, I briefly texted with thank you and said we could schedule something. She did not contact back yet. I am not sure if I should contact again. Very confused, she was really hot. !!

Am I overthinking here?

What do you experts say about two of my strange experiences? Any feedback is appreciated.

SB tests

Don't know if others seen this.

Had a POT apparently give my text to one friend to act like a POT.

And another started something on the site all of a sudden.

Best as I can tell they were watching out for each other.

Can't tell you what they were comparing or how judging my creep factor. I asked once what that was all about.

Got a little giggle and that's all.

Flaking

So guys I never knew this treasure of knowledge existed here about SB / SD. I was trying there as a lone wolf so far. Few successes and few setbacks. But man, you brothers! I am glad I found you all.

I am curious to hear your thoughts on couple of these cases:

1. Now a few handful times it happened that I have been texting with SBs for couple of weeks. We agreed on all logistics, details, place to meet etc. They show you all sorts of pics including the ones you will want to jump in phone itself. When the day comes to meet, suddenly texts are becoming rare to none and then vanished. Not just one SB but multiple SBs and not in the same city occurrence made me feel annoyed. Not sure what the heck went wrong, especially when even the day before everything is sounding perfect. I never go into too details either, I am not into any of those crazy explorations either.

2. Now hear this. !! One time found someone at SA, within couple of texts she quotes me xxx amount to meet, and asked me to text. Red flag me thinking may be a Pro. Not to my surprise, when I asked for pics on texts, she sends me the ones you won't resist. Later through texting seems normal, so I decided to meet in person for a meet and greet. Just to test the water.

But here's the weirdest thing ever, as I walked into that restaurant, I got my eyes on a lady (late 20's, early 30's) sitting there who was looking at me. You know that when someone is keeping an eye on you. While I am talking to the attendant, with my corner eyes I noticed that she said something like "he's here!! " Now I don't know for sure if that was for me or someone else, but I could read her lips saying that. Then in couple minutes this hottie SB shows up to meet me.

In conversation she seems perfectly normal, talks ....

What do you experts say about two of my strange experiences? Any feedback is appreciated.
    So. Maybe my $0. 02 is different.

We used to call these cock teasers.

They never intended to go to the FC.

Got to learn to weed them out soon so you don't waste your time. I always do M&G within a week. If not, move along.

Then after a pleasant meet will push hard and if cannot.

Seal deal in week, move along.

Don't get too chatty. Even in the bowl there is a friend zone thing of sorts.

Thanks for responding.

I hear your point, I have been in situations where I am asked to pay for Uber at the very last minute. I just say no and move on. If she's that indecisive then I don't have any trust on how that will turn out later. So, that's a no go for me.

As per my case#2 I didn't pay for meet and greet. That's what is crazy about the whole thing. Everything went as planned and smooth except for those couple of ladies messing in my head. Sounds like it deserves a follow up.

Quote Originally Posted by JZLizard  [View Original Post]
    Well in my case, the frustration was not due to "normal" flaking, such as just becoming incommunicado at the very last minute. I've actually had very good luck investing lots of up front conversation time with the girls I really like, such that they are already in the bag in terms of their desire to show up or whatever by the time the M&G takes place. The kind of shit that I find frustrating is more along the lines of immaturity and poor planning, such as them telling me an hour before the scheduled meeting time that they don't have a ride, and then I have to figure out uber, cab, or drive out of my way to go get them or whatever.

I believe you meant this for the other poster's experience? I had the same thought, but the main point I wanted to make is that from the time she sits down, every word that is spoken should be targeting the goal of having her in the fuck chamber within the next 2-3 hours, and I didn't ask but I hope he didn't pay her anything to show up and say hello. If I thought she was there with cohorts, I would have been immediately discussing the possibility of getting drinks somewhere else and the outcome of that would have given me a better read on the situation. But I still think it doesn't matter what else is going on if you close with a trip to the FC. Just focus on getting laid and worry about whether she's a UTR or on a spy mission later.

Quote Originally Posted by RappaHannock  [View Original Post]
    They are going to flake. It is part of the game and if you are easily frustrated by that then it will not go well for you.
    Well in my case, the frustration was not due to "normal" flaking, such as just becoming incommunicado at the very last minute. I've actually had very good luck investing lots of up front conversation time with the girls I really like, such that they are already in the bag in terms of their desire to show up or whatever by the time the M&G takes place. The kind of shit that I find frustrating is more along the lines of immaturity and poor planning, such as them telling me an hour before the scheduled meeting time that they don't have a ride, and then I have to figure out uber, cab, or drive out of my way to go get them or whatever.

As to your experience, maybe she had a spy to check you out and report back before she actually decided she wanted to meet you. That could be possible.
    I believe you meant this for the other poster's experience? I had the same thought, but the main point I wanted to make is that from the time she sits down, every word that is spoken should be targeting the goal of having her in the fuck chamber within the next 2-3 hours, and I didn't ask but I hope he didn't pay her anything to show up and say hello. If I thought she was there with cohorts, I would have been immediately discussing the possibility of getting drinks somewhere else and the outcome of that would have given me a better read on the situation. But I still think it doesn't matter what else is going on if you close with a trip to the FC. Just focus on getting laid and worry about whether she's a UTR or on a spy mission later.

You guys are right.

For # 1: I have accepted that it's a game of patience I was just wondering if I was the only one and should I be changing my strategy.

For #2: I sort of got cold feet after that meet and greet, I had various thoughts in my head. What if they took my pics with her, and what can be the potential outcome of that? Just to play safe I suppose. But the SB is hot and she was really good in meet and greet and I am so tempted to contact her again. I guess I may decide to roll the dice Any signs that I should be watching for, given what I explained to you guys.

They are going to flake. It is part of the game and if you are easily frustrated by that then it will not go well for you.

As to your experience, maybe she had a spy to check you out and report back before she actually decided she wanted to meet you. That could be possible.
    On #1, sometimes they just flake. Just like we often set up plans to meet with 2 or 3 at a time so we have a backup, they do the same thing with SDs, but then you have to throw in the spontaneity dynamic of a nutty young female and the way her mind works, then keep in mind that reliable behavior isn't their strong point. I've had some pretty frustrating scheduling experiences in the past and it's just one of the downsides to the game. I don't really deal with the UTR types, but I would suspect they are more prone to flaking because they have more going on and are approaching the situation like an escort. The college girls that are looking for an exclusive daddy with strong emotional connection are less likely to do that IMHO and I think more likely to value your time.

On #2, I think you're over thinking it. The other women might have been completely unrelated. It sounded like the M&G happened, but I wasn't sure on whether you attempted a trip to the FC? If you did try, what was her excuse?

On #1, sometimes they just flake. Just like we often set up plans to meet with 2 or 3 at a time so we have a backup, they do the same thing with SDs, but then you have to throw in the spontaneity dynamic of a nutty young female and the way her mind works, then keep in mind that reliable behavior isn't their strong point. I've had some pretty frustrating scheduling experiences in the past and it's just one of the downsides to the game. I don't really deal with the UTR types, but I would suspect they are more prone to flaking because they have more going on and are approaching the situation like an escort. The college girls that are looking for an exclusive daddy with strong emotional connection are less likely to do that IMHO and I think more likely to value your time.

On #2, I think you're over thinking it. The other women might have been completely unrelated. It sounded like the M&G happened, but I wasn't sure on whether you attempted a trip to the FC? If you did try, what was her excuse?

Posting Limitations