Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 930 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Literal2

SW Virginia intel

For any of the Richmond brothers who venture over to Roanoke, Christianburg and Wytheville. I can pass on intel for BlondeBaby1998, met with her and a 19 yo friend (fmf) this past Monday morning in Wyetheville at a local motel. Pm me for details on her and a few others I have searched out. I don't get up that way often but did some advance SA messaging with POTs for two recent travel trips that way.

Dom crib sheet

When I first got into the bowl, I was amazed by the number of submissive girls, and didn't really know how to handle them. I'm not naturally dominant, and posts and searches about what to do with these babies brought nothing. I've done a few mild things, spanks and hair pulling, but this is one anyone could do and isn't too out there.

I took an old neck tie to the FC that I didn't really care for anymore, but it's silk so it feels good. I told the baby to lay face down on the bed, pulled her arms across her back, and then tied them together. One I fucked that way (after, she went on and on about how hot that was), another I eventually got on top. As a bonus, the tie hanging down from her hands tickled me in a great way. FarFar away.

Checking in Early

I travel extensively for business. Most of the hotels I stay at are mid to upper tier hotels, I. E. Hyatts, Marriotts, Sheratons, Hiltons, etc. I have virtually never been refused early check in as long as they had a room available. Of course my stays are always for multiple nights, so that may make a big difference. I'm staying at a Hyatt now and checked in at 9 am the morning I arrived. Yet the Super 8 in my small hometown wouldn't check me in at 2 pm once, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    I've mentioned this before. Many of the large hotel chains now have apps that let you check in online. When you check in you can pick your check in time, as early as 8 AM. I wouldn't always count on super early, but I've never had trouble getting in by 10 AM. Stick with hotels that don't do a lot of conference booking and you should be fine.

Hotels

I've mentioned this before. Many of the large hotel chains now have apps that let you check in online. When you check in you can pick your check in time, as early as 8 AM. I wouldn't always count on super early, but I've never had trouble getting in by 10 AM. Stick with hotels that don't do a lot of conference booking and you should be fine.

Travelling SD, I have been doing the same thing. I've been looking at meeting women online and offline. I never played the bowl exclusively. I continue to meet and talk to women that I encounter in person. I've found that the bowl definitely give me a confidence boost that translates. One of the women that I met. She was cashier at a local grocery store that I use to visit often. While at dinner she complimented me on how confident, I was when we talked. Honestly before I didn't even know it. But I realize afterwards that I stopped being afraid to approach women started speaking my mind and being myself. Rejection didn't even bother me anymore. But that I was really shy and it took time for me to come out of my shell around women that I didn't know.

I use my strengths more often. I very good at striking up a conversation. I feel as though the ability to hold and maintain a conversation with these women goes a long way. That's something that they rarely get from men their age or just men in general. My approach is to accomplish two things. I try to connection with them through either a common interests or an experience that they may be going through that happen to me. It's easy when you're having extensive conversation. It just makes women feel more comfortable and that they know much longer. Even though it may have just been a week since you met them. This process definitely takes time. I have 19 year old college sophomore. She just wanted someone she could confided in and talk to. Something like a mentor and friend, she wasn't looking for a serious relationship and wanted to enjoy her youth. Perfect match and no talk of money. But I do plan on taking her out and providing gifts and other things along way. I plan to met up with her next time that I'm in town.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinSD  [View Original Post]
    There's an extensive discussion of this going back 5 years on another site. Very detailed and a lot of reports of success. Most who do this wouldn't even consider guys on here to be SDs. Most of what goes on here would be called "Hookers on retainer. " My definition of the SD / SB relationship isn't as strict as theirs, but I see their viewpoint.

Girls in the wild are not as jaded and most really don't have any idea of expectations. Most of the time allowances are not given directly as cash, but more in the form of paying bills or other types of help.

I'm currently trying to go this route more and have let my premium membership on SA expire. I've never had much "game", but being in the sugar world has boosted my confidence, so I'm giving it a go. SA has really turned into more pros and GPS and is getting harder and harder to find that diamond in the rough. I have had cards printed, but haven't given many out. I would be interested in starting a discussion of this here and see if any others are giving this a try.
    Are you sure the discussion you're referring to is geared toward the married or LTR SD? The reason I ask is because there is usually a distinct line between sugar culture and pickup artist culture. Becoming a skilled PUA will help you get laid, paid or not paid, meaning that finding SBs in the wild (or better yet using formative elements to create an SB from someone who doesn't yet realize she could be one). In fact, once you get good at it you might actually find it works to your disadvantage if you're looking for an NSA arrangement, because the ones you meet in the wild or flip will not have that predetermined sense of attachment that girls who have labeled themselves SBs will have.

If you're single, then by all means go for it! I think for most married guys it's a bad idea. The art of pickup requires more skill than finding an SB on a website but it draws a different kind of girl as you've pointed out. I would expect there to be more of an attachment, because the very things you did to charm the panties off can cause her to cling to you, which is not what a guy with an SO wants. If you regularly visit a particular city, you might have time and opportunity to line up some interesting opportunities, but it should be a city you've got no other ties to (like the wife doesn't go there with you, you don't own property there, etc).

When I travel, I usually don't have this opportunity because its usually 2-4 nights here or there. I prefer to already have a few on-line contacts already lined up and ready to meet when I hit the city. There have been times when I met a stripper after I got to town that was good enough to cancel my scheduled SB M&Gs. There have also been times when I met a cute store clerk or waitress that made her availability obvious, and I was tempted to pursue but I did not. Why? With the stripper I can see exactly what I'm getting. At a business with any sort of dress code, I have much less knowledge of what the girl looks like undressed than I have with a stripper or an SB that's sent me a bunch of qualifying photos like bikini or other revealing clothes. I've been in situations where the body doesn't match the face -- its no fun, and I'm not willing to take that risk.

The big issue however, is simply the risk for an SD with an SO. Where I go to the gym, I park my car in a area with less activity, just to avoid door dings. From that area I pass the back entrance to many other businesses, including a restaurant. Once in a while, when I'm leaving the gym, there is this hot stunner blonde, about age 20, all by herself having a smoke behind the restaurant. She consistently has that bored and struggling look, and it actually pains me to keep walking to my car instead of striking up a conversation with her -- that's a perfect time to hit up a waitress, when she is on a smoke break. Plus the glances she gives me tells all -- this girl has "looking for an SD" written all over her. But I can't, this restaurant is only a few miles from where I live and I go there with the SO sometimes. Just too close to home.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinSD  [View Original Post]
    There's an extensive discussion of this going back 5 years on another site. Very detailed and a lot of reports of success. Most who do this wouldn't even consider guys on here to be SDs. Most of what goes on here would be called "Hookers on retainer. " My definition of the SD / SB relationship isn't as strict as theirs, but I see their viewpoint.

Girls in the wild are not as jaded and most really don't have any idea of expectations. Most of the time allowances are not given directly as cash, but more in the form of paying bills or other types of help.

I'm currently trying to go this route more and have let my premium membership on SA expire. I've never had much "game", but being in the sugar world has boosted my confidence, so I'm giving it a go. SA has really turned into more pros and GPS and is getting harder and harder to find that diamond in the rough. I have had cards printed, but haven't given many out. I would be interested in starting a discussion of this here and see if any others are giving this a try.

Good hunting!

Travelin.
    Good post and you're right on the money. Good for you to give it ago. Practice and time usually translate into success tho I ts slower. Also would you be able to provide a link to that discussion from another site. I would enjoy reading that. I have been a member of SA since 2015 and it's changed greatly for the worst in those 2 short years basically because any sex worker posting a profile is a sb. With the sex workers comes the johns. From 2010 to 2014 it was SD4 ME and by that time rit was pretty much done.

Get away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    A number of my POTs and SBs have told me their first arrangements were w / guys who just came up to them, not from getting on SA. After that arrangement ended, they were looking for similar options and found the site. I'd like to know about how to go about selecting prospects to target for this approach, among all of the PYTs walking the Earth, and what approaches work. Fish has discussed on the thread his approach to getting babies out of job applicants and gig workers. I've read a little from other people about having a business card printed up w / sugar info that they pass out. Still, if any of you have worked this play, I'd like to know chapter and verse. I see a lot of possibilities out in the world, and I'd like to not be dependent on my membership.

Good hunting!

Travelin.

Quote Originally Posted by JZLizard  [View Original Post]
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (#2) Daytime Hotel Room solutions or alternative (if applicable to you):

A. If you have an SB you need to take to the FC in the morning or early afternoon, how do you go about it, particularly given the limitation that hotel check-ins are typically late afternoon?

B. Any other helpful tips or creative solutions, aside from a hotel or car date?
    I only meet in the morning or early afternoon (usually for 3 to 4 hours), and I have to be finished by late afternoon. What I generally do is make reservations online at multiple hotels (the number depending on day of week, other things going on in the locale, etc.). The morning of the day, I start calling the hotels to find out if they can accommodate early check-in. Once I find one that can, I cancel the remaining reservations. It is obviously important to make reservations only at places that allow you to cancel up until the afternoon / evening of arrival; otherwise you will be on the hook for the cost of the room even though you can't check in early enough for it to be of any use to you. This has always worked for me, except for my most recent outing, when all FOUR hotels were unable to accommodate me. I then called another nearby hotel that I had not initially reserved because their cancellation policy was 24 hours before check-in. They said they had empty rooms, so I just showed up there.

A more expensive option would be to rent the room for two nights and play on the morning after the first night. I can imagine a situation in which I might do that, but I've never had to do it. Another option if the FC visit is fairly early is to reserve the hotel for the night before and then get late check-out for the day of the FC festivities.

I also pay cash and use a credit card for "incidentals. " The statement for that card is one that my wife doesn't usually see, but I still wouldn't use it for the room except in case of emergency. Whatever charge they run for the deposit clears from the account after a while.

If you want to exclusively use cash without giving them a credit card at all, many places require a cash deposit that they will give back to you upon check-out. Since I usually leave the hotel a few hours after checking in, I would feel awkward going down and asking for my cash back. Some lower-end motels don't require a deposit at all, and I believe that some higher-end places will not accept a cash deposit, so if you plan to go that route, it would be advisable to check with them in advance about their policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutmax  [View Original Post]
    I've had success by asking a girl "you don't happen to like old men by any chance? (with a big ass smile on my face!!).

This has worked if I had a reason to get to know them already. Like a dancer, waitress, cashier or some other service where have reason to have ongoing conversation. Occasionally another customer at a bar where I can strike up a conversation. I start by complimenting them and showing a sign of humor.

I'm mot bold enough to walk up to a random young woman in a store and hit her up. I'm curious if others have had any success this way.
    Walking up to random girls in stores isn't in my bag of tricks either. A few times I have certainly met SB candidates that were employees of stores that gave off a strong vibe, and I've had countless opportunities in professional settings that tempted me but I did not pursue. First, I never want an SB that works at a company I'm professionally involved with -- mixing work and play is a bad idea, IMHO. Second, some of the girls I've chatted up at clothing stores seemed very promising, but if I am wardrobe shopping it's usually not when I'm traveling, and I don't play close to home so that rules that out.

However, if you do like searching for a needle in a haystack, look for store or departments of stores that sell products that caters to the SD demographic (like expensive suits, shoes etc), then look for an attractive girl that works there. It is most likely no coincidence that she's working that shift in that store or dept! I had an ex gf that sold expensive suits, and she told me the main purpose she took the job is so she could meet the kind of men she liked (she also said it was harder than she thought because the vibe at work wasn't as relaxed and social as a bar or nightclub). The retail clerk of course is in the category you mentioned above, where they have a professional reason to talk to you, but IMHO outside that realm, most girls that go shopping are there with a goal (and it's not to meet men). Shopping for clothes and makeup is where they are in "planning mode", trying to figure out what they want to wear to lure men, the shopping trip itself is not about luring men.

So, aside from dancers or randomly walking up to girls at a bar or something entertainment related (music event, festival etc), I find that the atmosphere typically isn't right. If an SB told me her previous SDs just walked up to her, I would want to know where and under what circumstances. I doubt it's while she's at the mall looking at purses or shoes. Also, some girls thinking meeting strangers on-line sounds sleazy so they won't admit it, and will try to put a more traditional spin on the truth.

I'm not sure it's a bad thing, but I actually think that any time spent seeking random walk-ups should be spent looking at the opportunities in online civy sites. A lot of the girls there are SB candidates that just will never be ready to be explicit enough about what they really want to join an SB site. I suspect if we are not able to control the prostitution stigma of sugar-dating, the good ones will end up gravitating back to civy sites anyway.

SBs from Other Sources

I've had success by asking a girl "you don't happen to like old men by any chance? (with a big ass smile on my face!!).

This has worked if I had a reason to get to know them already. Like a dancer, waitress, cashier or some other service where have reason to have ongoing conversation. Occasionally another customer at a bar where I can strike up a conversation. I start by complimenting them and showing a sign of humor.

I'm mot bold enough to walk up to a random young woman in a store and hit her up. I'm curious if others have had any success this way.

A number of my POTs and SBs have told me their first arrangements were w / guys who just came up to them, not from getting on SA. After that arrangement ended, they were looking for similar options and found the site. I'd like to know about how to go about selecting prospects to target for this approach, among all of the PYTs walking the Earth, and what approaches work. Fish has discussed on the thread his approach to getting babies out of job applicants and gig workers. I've read a little from other people about having a business card printed up w / sugar info that they pass out. Still, if any of you have worked this play, I'd like to know chapter and verse. I see a lot of possibilities out in the world, and I'd like to not be dependent on my membership.

Need as many as possible

Chiming in to say thanks for the great posts so far, and to let everyone know I am dutifully noting them for inclusion in the index. Right now the tally is slightly lopsided toward the hotel question, versus the more frequently asked prepaid card question. Ideally I'd like to get at least 8-10 solid responses under each question if possible, so it can be indexed in a single post, since I cannot edit or add later.

Current score is 4 hotel related posts, 1 credit card related posts. If you have something to contribute to either of these, please do post, even if you've covered it before.

Here are the questions again.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post3394311

It can be done but why? If you have the time and personality, and game to develop a connection with a civy girl then why try and convert. Old guys come off as creepy when trying this on the 20's girls. SA gives you the best and fastest opportunity at like minded people. There are exceptions to every rule so its possible but you will definitely have a whole lot of time invested. Here is a saying for your card "Have Sugar Will Travel". Stick with SA, much easier especially for the old guys.

Facebook Search

I know this has been mentioned here in the past, but it's amazing to me how many Babies will link phone numbers to their Facebook page. I have "discovered" three babies that way in the past couple of weeks. Just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    I just found out about Blur - https://dnt.abine.com/#feature / payments.

It seems you can create anonymous credit card numbers tied either to your bank account or personal credit card. Their terms of service indicate the charges appear on your card as "Abine". It seems Blur does keep a record of your transactions will give them up when subpoenaed. Anonymous cards are limited to $500, but you can create as many of them as you want.

I've not used the service, and I probably won't. Gift cards are roughly equivalent without the downside risk of a third party having your info.

Here are the terms of service for anyone interested - https://www.abine.com/legal.html
    And, if your name or your sugar name isn't on the card, it may limit use. I've found that when checking into hotels, they don't care if it's debit or credit, but it has to have a name on it that matches (well, at least loosely) the name on the reservation.

Posting Limitations