rubmaps
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 961 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 14414
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #14414
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  2. #14413
    Quote Originally Posted by SnookBoy  [View Original Post]
    I may be green, but when I see a random girl from Arizona messaging me and her recent location was Bangladesh, I have to think it's either a bot or a foreign scam. Thoughts?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-4dba5f0b67fc
    In my are this has been going on since August. Most usually older profile showing up with recent location listed out of the USA. I contacted sa and they said they would turn it over to their security. Someone is activating older profiles from what I can tell but that doesn't seem to matter to sa as its still happening every weekend.

  3. #14412
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about changing the name of this thread to something that will keep you guys grounded in what you are really doing because many of you have seriously lost the fucking plot.

    Here are some ideas I've had
    • Reviews of and techniques for a approaching hookers that don't like to think of themselves as hookers
    • Reviews of prostitutes that advertise on sugar baby sites
    • Financial domination by hookers who call themselves something else

    Or maybe I'll just keep it simple and call it

    Prostitute reviews.

    Any other suggestions?

    A2
    Just do away with the thread and let them post in already established threads. Utr, escort or whatever. Just leave all the technical stuff that has been posted through the years. Close the thread and reviews can go in already established areas. My suggestion.

    I was joking, I went a little overboard but sometimes the simps irritate the fuck out of me.

    A2

  4. #14411

    New name

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about changing the name of this thread to something that will keep you guys grounded...

    Or maybe I'll just keep it simple and call it

    Prostitute reviews.

    Any other suggestions?

    A2
    Why not just sa reviews?

    Couple of days ago was going to post a big long screed but site timed out and I said what's the point.

  5. #14410
    Administrator


    Posts: 3489

    Thinking about changing the name of this thread

    I'm thinking about changing the name of this thread to something that will keep you guys grounded in what you are really doing because many of you have seriously lost the fucking plot.

    Here are some ideas I've had
    • Reviews of and techniques for a approaching hookers that don't like to think of themselves as hookers
    • Reviews of prostitutes that advertise on sugar baby sites
    • Financial domination by hookers who call themselves something else

    Or maybe I'll just keep it simple and call it

    Prostitute reviews.

    Any other suggestions?

    A2

  6. #14409

    Bots?

    I may be green, but when I see a random girl from Arizona messaging me and her recent location was Bangladesh, I have to think it's either a bot or a foreign scam. Thoughts?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-4dba5f0b67fc

  7. #14408

    Sasha

    Nothing against prostitutes, but I'm on SA looking for a sugarbaby, not a high-end hooker posing as one. [Deleted by Admin]

    Seriously, let me stop you there.

    Sugarbaby's are expensive prostitutes. End of story. I know most of you guys need to think you are somehow better than "john's" but you are and they are hookers.

    This idea that they are not is what made me have to go through this thread and get rid of all this bullshit.

    They are hookers and you guys are johns. It doesn't matter how much lipstick you put on that pig, it's still a pig.

    A2

  8. #14407

    Here is what happened

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Are you fucking shitting me, you APOLOGIZED to a hooker for posting about her?

    Turn in your man card and get the fuck out of here. Seriously, get out, I don't need your bi annual post.

    A2

  9. #14406
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  10. #14405

    Sasha at SB.

    So last night, Sasha bestowed her grace upon me by responding to my inquiry.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Would you say that about buying a pack of smokes at 7-11?

    Hey guys, check this out, I went to 7-11 and they were nice enough to give me gas and smokes and let me give them money for it.

    A2

  11. #14404
    Quote Originally Posted by SnookBoy  [View Original Post]
    This just cracks me up. What are they thinking?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-ec3f55d63107
    OMG. I laughed so hard. Thats priceless.

  12. #14403

    Best profile ever. A selivate SB!

    This just cracks me up. What are they thinking?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-ec3f55d63107

  13. #14402
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    You never know their status until you talk with the. Some who have been on for years may have done a profile back then, never met anyone and never went back to the site or visit it until they decide to. Others can be pro sugar who have had many sd. One just doesn't know the story till you contact them. Now in my area I have noticed a lot of older profiles showing up with out of country as recent location. Something is going on with that. These girls don't move to russia, germany, netherlands, Nigeria etc.
    Of course, each individual cases will defer but I was making a general observation.

  14. #14401
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude  [View Original Post]
    You should be able to find her instagram.

    Beautiful local girl been posting for 1 yr.

    You would be my all time hero if.

    Land her.
    Anyone take the plunge?

  15. #14400
    Quote Originally Posted by CigarFL  [View Original Post]
    Bargain hunters looking for.

    I'm African-American, in my 60's and engage in the sugar bowl only on business trips. I only date chocolate because its my natural preference, and I have plenty of success in the $100-$150 range. I'll admit, the cost is low for me because I'm fine with sugar babies who are mostly average in looks but are still kinda, sorta cute. I just want good young pussy and never have a problem scoring in my price range. For $200-$300 I could score some of the most beautiful black sugar babies who could easily command $500 and up if they were white. In fact, many of the black sugar babies I score tell me I'm their first date from the site -- sometimes after a year of posting their profiles.

    I point this out for guys who, like me, are also bargain hunters. The black chicks on SA simply don't get a lot of attention. I'm headed to Las Vegas soon and we'll see if my pricing model holds up. I think it will. Way back in the day before the internet I was paying $300-$400 for a nice piece. My, how things have changed.
    So many SB claim I am the first also, I doubt that is true. So perhaps it is true for the ones you meet but who knows. I recently expanded to contacting black women, got two lunch dates and then nothing. The only SB who contact me are black, but usually of the heavier variety, so I pass. By contacting, it is usually a "hey".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape