www.rubmaps.com
This blog is moderated by OneEyedWorm
    Reports

Antique

Pi

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedWorm  [View Original Post]
    I thought that at one time there was a thread for this area, or it might be under Tampa. My TOFTT for Pasco County under Craigs or Backpage, massage.

New Port Ritchey. Had a massage from Pie, a Thai woman, who is offering massages. In the, All About You Salon / Spa, in NPR. A 1 hour session for $.5. Room is very well appointed with a cushioned massage table, music and lighting. Pie speaks very good English as she has been in the area about 14 years. I would guess maybe 40 to 50 range. The massage was excellent, in fact one of the best I've experienced and the ending very sensual with her hands. She is very professional, draping is optional however roaming is not. After the total relief I gave her a tip of $.2. Her phone number is 727-207-3025. OneEye
    I do hope you mean you paid her. 5 with a. 2 tip. $ means one hundred.

Reports

OneEyedWorm

Upper Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Citrus Counties

I thought that at one time there was a thread for this area, or it might be under Tampa. My TOFTT for Pasco County under Craigs or Backpage, massage.

New Port Ritchey. Had a massage from Pie, a Thai woman, who is offering massages. In the, All About You Salon / Spa, in NPR. A 1 hour session for $.5. Room is very well appointed with a cushioned massage table, music and lighting. Pie speaks very good English as she has been in the area about 14 years. I would guess maybe 40 to 50 range. The massage was excellent, in fact one of the best I've experienced and the ending very sensual with her hands. She is very professional, draping is optional however roaming is not. After the total relief I gave her a tip of $.2. Her phone number is 727-207-3025. OneEye

Posting Limitations